Hogue Tool & Machine, Inc.
Hogue Tool & Machine, Inc. was created out of the need for and in response to the overwhelming demand for our Injection Mold making expertise. This is the "Technology" division of Hogue, Inc. where most of our Research and Development takes place.
"Let us service your needs." - Jim Bruhns, Master Tool Maker and president of the Hogue Tool & Die division.
- Ultra Modern CNC Tool room and staff capable of producing molds of the highest complexity.
- Production capability - we can manufacture your precision components.
- Advanced prototyping, model and pattern making.
- 4 axis CNC machining up to 50 inches.
- CNC Lathe turning up to 22 inches and 15" in diameter.
- 5 axis CAD/CAM programming.
- 4 axis digitizing.
- Metal stamping