The HandALL Stick Kit helps keep your HandALL® in place and prevents slippage from heavy use.
The Stick Kit contains approximately 48 inches of specialized double sided tape and firearm friendly solvent for several applications. This is the same system that is used by Golf pro shops to keep club sleeves in place.INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Before starting work, make sure the gun is unloaded and made safe with magazine removed.
- 2. Remove any oily residue from grip area to assure adhesion.
- 3. After checking where the HandALL will be located on the firearm, apply grip tape continuously to firearm handle area, stopping
3. approximately 1/8” short of edges of the HandALL.
- 4. Spray a small amount of tape activator onto the handle of the firearm and inside of the HandALL Grip Sleeve.
- 5. Install the HandALL by sliding it onto the firearm and maneuvering it into place were it is comfortable for hand placement.
- 6. Wipe excess solvent off with dry cloth. If necessary trim any exposed tape, being careful not to cut into or scratch firearm.
- 7. Allow 24 hours to dry before using firearm.