- A flat washer MUST be used with the factory stock bolt. A washer is included with the stock. The Hogue stock is designed to reuse the factory stock bolt with the addition of the flat washer.
- The stock bolt (not included) is a 5 ½”long 5/16” – 18 TPI with a flat washer, available at any quality hardware store, gun parts retailer, or from Mossberg directly. You must use this bolt when changing from a pistol grip or Tamer to a butt stock. Tamers/Pistol grips use a short bolt that is included with the Tamer (no washer needed).
- Forend adapter nut may be required for some models. #05020
- Model 590A1
- 835 series 3 ½” magnum pump shotguns providing adapter nut #05020 is used
- Maverick model 88. Forend may require replacement of action bars (slide tube) with 7 ¾” “metal tube” type
- Other Mossberg pump shotguns that are copies or variations of the 500.
Does not fit:
- 16ga, 20ga, or .410 bore shotguns
- 510 Mini
- 930 series or any other auto shotgun.
- Break open guns
- Flex system shotguns
- Weight (with washer): 14.08 oz
- Length of pull: 12”
- Recoil pad is 1” thick
- Stock Drop: Drop at front of comb as measured from center line of the barrel is 1 1/2”, and drop at heel is 2 1/2”
- Weight: 5.17 oz